View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #325
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 31579 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
OK, if Kubiak is determined to start Schaub, can they at least petition the NFL allowing Matt to use his Rascal in the field of play?

He's so much more mobile on that thing.
And that's why Medicare is going broke. I don't think Schaub is old enough to qualify, he must have put it on Ed Reed's Medicare number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
i remember seeing schaub on that thing and i cant believe how sad and pathetic he looked rolling around in the stadium like that. I would have been embarrassed if i did that. Any ounce of respect i had for schaub was gone after i saw that sorry picture.

At least be a man and walk around in crutches. To drive around in a scooter looking like a young old geezer just encapsulates schaub's career with the texans.
Stop being so ridiculous. I assume you already depised Schaub with every fiber of your being; but you want to pile on so NOW you lose all respect for him. I am guessing if he ever has a dour look on his face you will again lose all respect for him; if he plays in a game again you will again lose all respect for him; and when he takes being cut this offseason in a classy way you will again lose all respect for him. Stop while you are behind.

Last edited by Fred; 10-26-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote