View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #324
Lord Bills
Destruction

Rep Power: 440 Lord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
OK, if Kubiak is determined to start Schaub, can they at least petition the NFL allowing Matt to use his Rascal in the field of play?

He's so much more mobile on that thing.
i remember seeing schaub on that thing and i cant believe how sad and pathetic he looked rolling around in the stadium like that. I would have been embarrassed if i did that. Any ounce of respect i had for schaub was gone after i saw that sorry picture.

At least be a man and walk around in crutches. To drive around in a scooter looking like a young old geezer just encapsulates schaub's career with the texans.
Lord Bills is offline   Reply With Quote