View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #84
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Want to See AJ Get Traded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
man im starting to think about it. i wish we keep him, but i think he deserves a chance with a contender.
would like to see him with brady.

possibly frees up money, maybe gets us a 3rd rder and AJ gets to make a deep playoff run the next 2 years.

i know its not gunna happen, but id like to see it. guy is a hf that deserves better than this.
First, the $$$. Here's the breakdown of the cap hits the Texans would take if they traded Andre by Tuesday, or sometime in the off season:

Cap hit if traded by 10/29 - $11.3 million - The Texans don't have that much cap room available, so that's a non-starter.

Cap hit if traded in 2014 offseason - $6.9 million - That costs almost $7million more to trade him than to keep him. Hardly freeing up money.

Does AJ deserve better? I know I deserve better as a HOF fan. But as William Munny says, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
4 pages? Seriously? C'mon man!
Have 4 have 4 pages would ya go 5 would ya go 5 -

5!!!