Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

I would love the thought of Clowney and Watt on the DL together. You cant doublr team both of them. With JJ and Clowney on the DL Mercilus and Cushing would be pro bowlers.

The Texans need pass rush adding Clowney= instant pass rush. This is the same reason I'm on board with drafting Nix and wanted the Texans to trade up for Star last yr. (Not that I'm unhappy with the Hopkins pick.)

It doesn't matter where the Texans pass rush comes from and Clowney/Barr/Nix are the only sure fire guys that improve the pass rush in this draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote