View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #103
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131191 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
I find this thread rather odd. When opposing owners told Bob McNair he was 'on track', TT went into typical meltdown mode accusing him of being easily fooled. The old double-bluff from the other owners was never sniffed out by Boob.

Now, we have the exact same thing happening with KC players saying how great Keenum was, yet strangely, no one on TT thinks it's double-speak.

Dear me. This is getting difficult to follow...
Yes, I'm sure the Chiefs were lulling Case into a false sense of confidence so that they'll have the upper hand on him when they play him again in 3 years.