View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #101
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

I find this thread rather odd. When opposing owners told Bob McNair he was 'on track', TT went into typical meltdown mode accusing him of being easily fooled. The old double-bluff from the other owners was never sniffed out by Boob.

Now, we have the exact same thing happening with KC players saying how great Keenum was, yet strangely, no one on TT thinks it's double-speak.

Dear me. This is getting difficult to follow...