View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #318
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Y'all should check out the Gary Kubiak Show from Monday (Oct 21). The way he talks about Case, I can't see him starting anyone else.
Anybody who watched the Thursday night game saw a entire home stadium at their coach's throat against a divisional rival. Schiano was embarrassed in front of a national audience.

Kubiak has to know that if he starts Schaub (who won't be 100%) and Schaub falls flat on his face, he won't fare much better. The boo birds will reign down upon him like they did Capers at the end. Keenum gives him a out.. even if Keenum struggles, they'd rather see their team lose watching him struggle than watching their team lose with Schaub struggling.. again. If I was Kubiak, I'd be talking highly of Case to, because if you think about it.. Case holds Kubiak's fate in his hands really. Schaub isn't going to save his job this season. Case either turns out to be a answer/that he's willing to explore or Kubiak is likely gone.

Let's put it this way.. looking at the poll results, if this was a pre-election poll the week before a presidential election (game) and if the Kubiak/Schaub ticket won and Kubiak/Keenum ticket didn't, Kubiak/Schaub would be assassinated before they were ever even able to give the acceptance speech on the white house lawn. (still up NSA?, red flag words just to keep you on your toes ) It will be that bad. Hell we already have group protests where people are burning **** in the streets.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-26-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote