View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #215
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

MIT graduate Daryl Morey lives by mantra of "Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor," fitting for all-in strategy

Read this article. It highlights the characteristics of what a CHAMPIONSHIP caliber GM is all about. Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor. I love that quote. I wish Smithiak had a TENTH of that type of urgency. It is no wonder that the Rockets are poised to contend for championships for years. Don't give me the excuse that the NBA is different. The Baltimore Ravens have consistently been a playoff team contending for Super Bowls for over a decade. They have the Morey like sense of urgency. FIRE SMITHIAK!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports.../#twitterstfcf

I absolutely love Daryl Morey and the Rockets are by far and away the best run team in Houston with the best owner.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote