View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #314
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I imagine majority of them don't actually WANT him to start, but they think he WILL start because of Kubiak.
Exactly right. I voted for Matt Schaub because that is who I believe Gary Kubiak is going to go with. I definitely want Case Keenum to start against the Colts on November 3. We still have nine nights until the game. Schaub is going to be healthy by then so they can't spin it with some injury excuse.