View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #156
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I voted yes. IMO it all about what the person or group want's to be called more than what I want or feel comfortable calling them.

Being the senior citizen I recall even more controversy when Mohammed Ali changed his name, the resistance and refusal by some to acknowledge his wishes. Eventually, Cassius Clay became a fading memory. Hopefully, this too shall pass.
That's a whole nother can of worms ....

I really don't care what they call the Redskins but ... after 83 years of history , it seems silly.

I bet the astronauts are offended by the Astro's , no way are they reaching for the stars , they are more disastro's than Astro's ..... haha.

Someone's always going to find a way to be offended ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote