View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #99
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
i just love it how some posters dont want to give case keenum any rope or benefit of the doubt yet these same posters i bet gave mat schaub 7 years of patience but cant do the same for a kid despite all the factors against him in that game showed great potential, played well, and got the respect of chiefs players but cant get the same respect from his own fan base.

Schaub had six pro bowlers on offense last year and stunk up the joint yet it took him setting dubious records this year for most of the people to finally wake up.

Keenum goes on short notice with half the weapons schaub had last year and cant even get any leniency from some posters.

Very sad and very hypocritical.
MSR

To reiterate.....go back and watch Matt Barkley...who went to big time program and was drafted and was also a 3rd string QB....go back and watch how he diarrhea'ed his pants for the Eagles last week. THAT is what you EXPECT a 3rd stringer to bring.

Case Keenum was light years better than that and frankly light years better than Schaub, Yates and probably half the NFL with all the $hitty QB'ing going on this year but yeah.....keep telling us how he was average to below average.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote