Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #7
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98826 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
It may be possible with the way our season and Clowney's are going. Especially with a few QBs looking to be taken early, a few OTs, and Barr.

I think that draft, (Clowney, OT/OG, Skov) would be really solid.
Yeah. I'm hoping some QB hungry teams get their quarterbacks (this draft is deep so I'm not especially worried). I think Manziel may go super early (Jags need to sell tickets, after all) as well as Bridgewater and Barr, Matthews and Lewan. It would heavily depend on us picking at 7 or higher, I think, because Clowney doesn't slip further than that.

If the Giants pick before us though, he's gone.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote