Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #6
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I would. outside from the offensive line and a backup running back there are fewer positions to address in the offense. If I could grab Jadaveon I'd grab o-line in the second and an inside linebacker in the third, someone like Shayne Skov. I think this draft will feature o-line and defense, because those are the two spots that need depth on this team.

Watt and Clowney... that'd be a combination for the ages.
It may be possible with the way our season and Clowney's are going. Especially with a few QBs looking to be taken early, a few OTs, and Barr.

I think that draft, (Clowney, OT/OG, Skov) would be really solid.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote