Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #5
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 139289 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
If Clowney is there when we pick do you take him? Smith needs a replacement soon... And no one will fault you taking a pass rusher early if you think he's going to be a stud. Maybe lowers the need for a new OLB, and get a RT in the second or third?
I would. outside from the offensive line and a backup running back there are fewer positions to address in the offense. If I could grab Jadaveon I'd grab o-line in the second and an inside linebacker in the third, someone like Shayne Skov. I think this draft will feature o-line and defense, because those are the two spots that need depth on this team.

Watt and Clowney... that'd be a combination for the ages.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote