View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I really get tired of hearing this ****. It takes 3 to 4 years for a quarterback to fully develop and thats not starting from ground zero on a expansion franchise. Everybody talks about how our sacks were cut in half from year 1 to year 2 and gives the credit to the offensive line wich has impoved alot, but alot of that is contributed also to the fact that Carr has developed a quicker release and also has excellent scrambling ability. All Carr needs now is poise, which he showed alot of in that preseason game. Everybody talks about that touchdown pass he made. My favorite play that game was when the cowboys brought an all out blitz and Carr made them pay by kicking it out to Hollings for the big gain that set up that touchdown, that was poise. If teams bring the blitz this year he will make them pay. If he stays healthy this year will be Carr breakout year, I garrantee it. I also want yall to look TD to Int comparision at the start of some of the all time greats careers

Bart Starr __TD _____INT

Year 1 _____2 _______ 3
Year 2 _____8 ______ 10
Year 3 _____3 ______ 10
Year 4 _____6 _______ 7
Year 5 _____4 _______ 8
Year 6 _____16 _____ 16

Terry Bradshaw ___TD____ INT

Year 1___________ 6 _____ 24
Year 2___________ 13 ____ 22
Year 3 ___________12 ____ 12
Year 4 ___________10 ____ 15
Year 5 ___________ 7 _____ 8
Year 6 ___________18 ____ 9

and heres the stats from and old Houston qb

Warren Moon____TD______INT
Year 1 _________12 _____ 14
Year 2 _________15 _____ 19
Year 3 _________13 _____ 26
Year 4 _________21 _____ 18

People just need to be patient David Carr is going to be a great Quarterback is this league.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-20-2004 at 05:05 PM.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote