View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #91
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
I don't disagree. But you could say that about any backup or PS guy or off the street guy. He's not special just because he is a local kid or doing it for our team. The odds are stacked well against him, and while I want him to be successful because I want the team to win, I'm not drinking the koolaid about a short UDFA QB from a gimmick offense and ready to hail him as the face of the franchise after one game like some people are around here.
I get what you're saying. But if you saw Matt Barkley come in and play for Philly you saw what a 3rd string QB is supposed to look like. A steaming pile of dog $hit. Keenum looked like an actual QB in the NFL.

Not saying he is the answer either, however, really wish people would stop downplaying what everyone clearly saw last week.

People downplaying that sounds a lot like the Iraq'i guy who claimed there were no US troops in Iraq....

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote