Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #1
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Luxury Picks

Instead of talking about all the Doom and Gloom I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could discuss good players at positions that aren't pressing needs. Players we wish we could draft but other positions are just too pressing.

1. Sammy Watkins, WR

I would love to have this kid. He makes plays and seems to have a strong work ethic. He'd be a sweet pick.

2. Eric Ebron, TE

This may be a little UNC homerism, but this kid is a beast. He is big, strong, and fast. LBs can't stick with him and he's too big for secondary players. He can move after the catch too. I really wish TE was one of our biggest needs so we could snatch him.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote