View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013   #84
sandman
Veteran

Rep Power: 36157 sandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Then lets let Keenum start a few more times to prove that correct. Right now we know Schaub and Yates aren't, but Keenum has yet to absolutely prove that point either way.
I don't disagree. But you could say that about any backup or PS guy or off the street guy. He's not special just because he is a local kid or doing it for our team. The odds are stacked well against him, and while I want him to be successful because I want the team to win, I'm not drinking the koolaid about a short UDFA QB from a gimmick offense and ready to hail him as the face of the franchise after one game like some people are around here.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote