View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
He's a Newton fan. LOL

It's Garys fault for rushing Newton back too soon.

I cant believe that the Texans Dr's screwed up the eval of Williams at the combine. (Yes I can) Williams needing microfracture surgery before he plays a down for the Texans is appartently status quo for the Texans medical staff.

James wont be there in the 5th. Probably not even the late 4th. Luckily the Texans will be picking early in the 4th. (Is that really lucky?)
Just to clarify to you Brennan Williams knee injury happened in 2nd week of rookie mini-cap well after combine. He injured his shoulder in 2012 (college) and then re-injured against Duke late October. He was ruled healthy by Texans from that injury in off season then knee injury after that. He will have at least 15 months to heal from the knee micro surgery.