View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
As I respect yours, but I'm going to disagree here. If you have a player that can play tackle, you play then at tackle not guard unless you already have a solid tackle.

We don't. I don't know if it's newtons knee or whatever it is, but he's not getting the job done.
He's a Newton fan. LOL

It's Garys fault for rushing Newton back too soon.

I cant believe that the Texans Dr's screwed up the eval of Williams at the combine. (Yes I can) Williams needing microfracture surgery before he plays a down for the Texans is appartently status quo for the Texans medical staff.

James wont be there in the 5th. Probably not even the late 4th. Luckily the Texans will be picking early in the 4th. (Is that really lucky?)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote