View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
As I respect yours, but I'm going to disagree here. If you have a player that can play tackle, you play then at tackle not guard unless you already have a solid tackle.

We don't. I don't know if it's newtons knee or whatever it is, but he's not getting the job done.
Agree 100% but let's remember we are talking about next September and I think Texans are hoping Newton not only gets healthier but better. None of our back ups can beat him out and he is injured?