View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #17
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Rey I respect your evals and opinion but we need Q @ LG to replace Wade Smith. I think most of Newton's laterals is due to his continuing knee injury which has him as probable every game. Not sure if his calf is 100% from Sept. I'm not counting on Williams but cannot rule him out either.
As I respect yours, but I'm going to disagree here. If you have a player that can play tackle, you play then at tackle not guard unless you already have a solid tackle.

We don't. I don't know if it's newtons knee or whatever it is, but he's not getting the job done. Williams needs some major technique work

Last edited by Rey; 10-24-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote