View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Jmo, but I would play quess at RT. I think he can be a solid starter there. He seems to have more balance there. And with the tackle position being so difficult, I would at least try him out there before kicking him inside.

Newton's short area agility is awful. His technique suffers because he can't quickly pick his feet up and put them down. He needs to do some latter drills or play some basketball...guards some guys out on the perimeter.

He has good overall athleticism and he's a big strong guy. But you cannot play tackle as horribly as he has.
Rey I respect your evals and opinion but we need Q @ LG to replace Wade Smith. I think most of Newton's laterals is due to his continuing knee injury which has him as probable every game. Not sure if his calf is 100% from Sept. I'm not counting on Williams but cannot rule him out either.