View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I like the players in your mock i'm familiar with. Having said that, I want a right tackle higher.

It dawned on me that your mock cannot and will not happen for one simple reason...

No tightend.
Unsure if Daniels $6.25 cap will be back for his final year but I like what I see in Graham, especially with Keenum throwing to him. 6th round Griffin fits the mould & I do expect to see less emphasis on TEs as Posey and Hopkins continue to win trust. Keenum really spread the ball around against KC something I have not seen mentioned. Byrne is an unknown but I like him as well as a low round pick.

Why spend a higher pick on an OT if you can get a guy (James) who is consider "plug and play"? I suggest you watch Tennessee this Saturday against Alabama 2:30 CBS. I predict Tenn will be destroyed but O line should do well. Good evaluation game and we can look at my third rounder also.