View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #292
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 8515 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

I want to see the adjustments with case. I want to see better reads by case the next time around against a blitz. off line didn't do well, coach could read the blitz's, and so with keenum.

with that said, the guy (can't remember the name) that worked with case for the combine (he also worked with romo and some other great qb's) said that case was the smartest QB he's worked with.

case is a great QB in the making. I want to beef up the off line and get some linebackers. draft a low QB too..

you don't win a championship in high school, break several NCAA records, do great in the preseason and play against the best defense in the chiefs and call it a fluke. if the Texan's can commit that Case is the man, the team can move forward and not be in limbo.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote