View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #159
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
But to say we mismanaged the cap because we've got 9 probowlers on our team??????

C'mon man.
For four years in a row the Texans have begun the new league year without enough money to pay for their minimum financial obligations, mainly the 53 man roster and the 8 player practice squad. Some people (me) say that is salary cap mismanagement. Some people (me) say this is a big part of the reason for The Texans demise. As of today the results, 2-5, support my theory. This is what I predicted 2 years ago. It's not rocket science, it's simple math. The Texans are on course to repeat the same pattern of behavior and operations in 2014 and as a result if carried out 2014 will be worse than 2013.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote