View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #158
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
My original post above was completely buried by a lot of Colts talk so maybe it was missed. Elevator Up to Buried Post

We have little dead money but we weren't able to sign any impact players either. The only "impact" player we signed was Reed. Fail. All the players you are listing were drafted/signed by...Smith.
I'm not saying the Texans are a good team. I'm open to any argument that makes sense. Saying the Texans wasted draft picks, saying Merci & Brooks aren't producing, saying Antonio's been here a year too long & we haven't got a legit replacement for him anywhere near our roster.... I'll listen.

But to say we mismanaged the cap because we've got 9 probowlers on our team??????

C'mon man.