View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I hope not. I'd hate to lose to Texas 49-42 :P

That being said, I like Nix in the 1st for us. It would shore up the D-line for a while. I'm high on Smallwood in the second as well. Nothing wrong with bringing in a talented QB in the 3rd, so the McCarron pick is good too.
Round 4 I have us going safety as well. The assault thing might keep the FO away but good pick and good round to pick it in.
Don't know much about Ja'Wuan James but I would address O-line earlier, personally. If Jake Matthews falls to us in the 1st, or Taylor Lewan, I'd take them in a heartbeat.
Round 6 is also great, someone who can push Brice McCain and KJax.
Round 7 if we get Cassius Marsh in the 7th it would be an absolute steal. Love that pick.
Watching James is like watching our solution at right tackle. I actually had been focusing on Tenn LT Antonio Richardson
but my eyes kept going to the other side as James just works his opponent. Good strength and quick feet but he seems to go into another gear when he is challenged by an opponent. He is known to have a mean streak and looks to dominate the other guy. I looked at OT in first but if James is available, he might be able to start game 1. Problem is I will probablu have to move him up at least one round as teams will learn he can play LT also.

Thanks for input.