View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #9
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
\McCarron plays not GF (lol) and QBs are supposed to manage games; how did that ever become a negative. Not sure I want a mecurial QB that looks like an EKG read. CHeck out AJ's stats last three years + he could lead Bama to third straight national title. Keenum fit the "system" QB and fans are now going crazy about him. I think my optimistic faith in Keenum for two seasons has been rewarded. I still want a plan B with AJ. A QB of his calibre in third is incredible.
The NFL is a passing league now. Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc. these guys don't just manage the game. They go out and make plays and they win the game. McCarron's stats look pretty on paper, but the only game I've seen him go win is the A&M game this year against the worst defense in the country.

He could win his 3rd straight title this year because he's played behind 5 1st round NFL linemen, 2 1st round RB's, 2 1st round WR's, a defense that has had close to 10 guys drafted 1st round, and he has the best coach in college football.

The environment around him cultivates winning. All he has to do is not mess it up.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote