View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #76
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I also don't see how people can criticize Keenum for 5 sacks when the chiefs do that to everybody and it didn't start happening to the kid until his running threat all, but disapeared and the chiefs were free to pin their ears back.
Keenum had the highest QB rating in that stadium this season. That defense pinned 10 sacks on a "duel threat" QB the week before. If Kubiak goes with Schaub for the Indy game, he will lose any remaining support from the fanbase. Even if Schaub wins. The fans were already dissatisfied with Schaub's ceiling, but this year they've had the unfortunate experience of witnessing a worse attribute: the depth of his floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Kubiak said that on the long aj reception it was supposed to be a three step drop. He said keenum didn't like his initial read and so he started moving around. Dre stuck his hand up to say he was breaking off and going deep...case found him.

I think there were several things that happened on that play that aj wasn't used to....LOL.

I can't remember the last time aj got to break a route off, go deep and get hit on the money.
I bet it's the most fun AJ has had in a long time. If we can't get AJ a ring, we should at least get him a QB that enables him to enjoy the game.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote