View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #75
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think AJ about had a heart attack when he was hit in FULL STRIDE without having to slow down on the ball last Sunday. I for one am sick of all the sit down routes and come backs that Schaub seemingly has to have to be successful. The heart of the wco is hitting guys in stride....not a Schaub strength.
Kubiak said that on the long aj reception it was supposed to be a three step drop. He said keenum didn't like his initial read and so he started moving around. Dre stuck his hand up to say he was breaking off and going deep...case found him.

I think there were several things that happened on that play that aj wasn't used to....LOL.

I can't remember the last time aj got to break a route off, go deep and get hit on the money.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote