Thread: SEC over-rated
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #15
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 139289 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SEC over-rated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
A few things I think about the SEC being overrated. Seems every year someone tries to say the sec isn't all that good, but in reality nobody ever compares themselves to number 2. I look at the last 15 years and SEC is the best football in the Nation outside of the NFL....pretty much year in, year out.

It's a game...so no team or no conference will be dominant constantly - there will be a down year here and there.

SEC historically plays defense and values defense...something you don't see across the NCAA's. Watching 71-45 games isn't enjoyable to me.
Unfortunately this does not seem to be the case with my school
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote