View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #290
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163364 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...e36aa6cc308649

Quote:
I haven't thought about it that way," he said. "In my mind, it's been the same thing every week preparing to play. Right now, we're still kind of looking back a little bit, watching cut-ups from the previous seven weeks, just still trying to get better as a team. I just need to work on being the best quarterback I can be."

Schaub, for his part, remains mum on the topic. He hasn't spoken to the media since Kubiak announced Keenum would start in Kansas City. But during the open part of practice Tuesday, Schaub was moving around without any readily apparent limitations.
Hopefully it means he knows he is done for.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote