View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #289
Arky
Veteran

Rep Power: 2327 Arky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Case should start after the bye.

On the play in question, I think getting beat by a 3-man rush is far more egregious than the sack/strip. Pathetic by the OL. It was perhaps Keenum's biggest error of the game - he was so totally focused downfield. I'm sure he will get coached-on for these situations and be better the next time for it....

Goes without saying he did a lot more good things than bad in the game. Should his only serious mistake be hammered into everyone's consciousness? I don't think so....
Arky is offline   Reply With Quote