View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #74
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree just based on how the team played with Keenum under center.

Even though they lost, it appeared to me that they were playing with a passion that we have not seen in the first 6 games, comeback wins included.

Nobody can tell me that they "believe" in a gimpy QB that just set an NFL record with pick 6's. Company line aside, it's just not human nature to want to keep an obvious weak link that is hurting the cause.
I think AJ about had a heart attack when he was hit in FULL STRIDE without having to slow down on the ball last Sunday. I for one am sick of all the sit down routes and come backs that Schaub seemingly has to have to be successful. The heart of the wco is hitting guys in stride....not a Schaub strength.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote