View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

I don't like the JFF pick that much, and I'm an Aggie...

JFF just doesn't strike me as a smart QB, in fact I think he makes a lot of would-be mistakes, but gets bailed out by teammates. I don't think he has what it takes to be a 2-3 read pocket passer with mobility like Russell Wilson. Being an Aggie, I'll root for him to do well in the NFL, I just hope it's with another team, because I think he's going to be a lot like Michael Vick (minus the dog murdering). I think he will have some crazy awesome games, but he will make a lot of mistakes along the way that costs his team games. I don't foresee Manziel being a consistent QB, so I gotta go with no on that. I really can't see Kubiak drafting him either, but I hope he's replaced next year.

Honestly, I think the Browns will try to get either Matthews or Evans with their early 1st and take Manziel with the 1st from the Colts.