View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #70
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

I disagree with her take.. while it's true this isn't "Schaub vs Keenum", it is past vs possible future, as in who can possibly be the future "captain" of this team. The fact that the titanic already has hit the iceberg is irrelevent as Keenum wasn't at the wheel when it hit.. we need to find out if he's capable of navigating the next ship through icy waters and this is a conversation i find very engaging, because the future of our team depends on finding that guy. The season might be "over", but there's still things that need to be done, like player evaluation and it's important we get it right.

I also don't see how people can criticize Keenum for 5 sacks when the chiefs do that to everybody and it didn't start happening to the kid until his running threat all, but disapeared and the chiefs were free to pin their ears back.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-24-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote