View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #285
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
If MS starts just remember it is Kubiak's decision not Matt's.

I have always said MS is MS. Not his fault.

The fault lies with Kubiak and Smith.

Stands should be filled with signs clarifying why we the fans are upset
I think Kubiak should shoulder some of the blame for the Matt Schaub injury cheering.

NObody wants to see anyone get hurt & sometimes the fans are just plain wrong. But if Kubiak would have shown some "give-a-sht" Benching Matt at the end of the Seattle game & at the end of the San Francisco game (instead of just throwing in the towel the way he did)... the crowd wouldn't have been so anxious to move on. They'd have known it was a matter of time. But Kubiak gave them no choice but to hope something forces Kubiak's hand & it was going to have to be something more drastic than giving the other team the ball.

It's classless..... I didn't appreciate it. I thumped my daughter to make her stop. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand it. & I know my wife was doing cartwheels at home.