View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013   #5
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 13423 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

I also wouldn't have a problem with Manziel; to me, he's at his scariest when he plays like he did in the 4th quarter of the Alabama game (whom he dropped a 40-burger on): fakes passes so hard it even got the camera, and shifted between scramble mode and calmly bouncing around watching his reads, all at-will.

Building an offense around him like Kubiak did with Case and running the Pistol or hiring Sumlin as Kubiak's replacement could be very effective; we would need to invest in the offensive line to let him work his magic, though.

The scariest thing to me would be Manziel/Sumlin with an actual defense.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote