View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #515
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Neither the Cowboys or Texans are getting one anytime soon.
Stranger things have happened.

Quote:
Say, you want a new head coach? We'll give you Kubiak for free. LOL
No, thanks.

Quote:
I don't see Romo and this bunch getting one. Hell the only cat on the roster who deserves one is Jason Witten.
Leave my quarterback alone, we could do much worse Let me add to your list, since being a Cowboys hater, I don't expect you to know much about some of the other teammates who deserves -- well picking a few out of 53 that deserve based on performance a Ring. Romo, Bryant, Lee, Ware, Carter, Scandrick, Williams, Carr, Church, Frederick has done well as a rookie, a healthy Austin, and Harris could be our Jacoby on special teams. If only we had AD back home in Texas, all I could say is wow!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote