Thread: Dobbins let go
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #68
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
He's been a nice surprise for the Patriots and filling in nicely for Vince Wilfork. But he also makes a lot of mistakes as well. Didn't he make the costly penalty that lost the game for the Patriots?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1491343

The kid can obviously play and has been good for a sixth-round pick but if we had kept him, I don't see our 2-5 situation being any better to be honest. I think we can find a better nose tackle in the upcoming draft. We need to draft an inside linebacker in the first or second round, in my opinion.
I'm rarely ok with letting good players go to keep not as good players. Especially when it seemed it was fairly obvious that player let go had a brighter future.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote