Thread: SEC over-rated
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SEC over-rated

What's the SEC's record in bowl games against non-conference opponents, or record in the regular season against non-conference opponents? I don't know the answer but I think it's pretty damn good. I don't think the SEC is overrated, I think they've earned their reputation as the best. Rankings aside I can see it when I watch the games, the SEC teams are faster, bigger, stronger, and tougher. The number of players that are selected in the draft every year should also be a telling stat. I don't know the numbers, but I'll bet it's alot.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote