View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #63
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Texans' QB Case Keenum earns Chiefs' respect with Poise, Big Plays"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
Dre is done with schaub. You can figure that out just reading between the lines on what Dre is saying. You can see it when stephen a smith was clowning schaub in front of dre's face when dre did a segment on first take.

Dre is done with schaub and so are a lot of players who just dont want to admit it publicly. If fans who dont really have any real stake in the team is fed up with schaub, what do you think about players who put their lives on the line, who put in the work relentlessly, who actually have real stakes on the line?

They maybe towing the company line but you can bet more than a few feel the same way about schaub.
I agree just based on how the team played with Keenum under center.

Even though they lost, it appeared to me that they were playing with a passion that we have not seen in the first 6 games, comeback wins included.

Nobody can tell me that they "believe" in a gimpy QB that just set an NFL record with pick 6's. Company line aside, it's just not human nature to want to keep an obvious weak link that is hurting the cause.