Thread: Dobbins let go
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #66
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Worst part in my opinion about all of this is that we kept these dudes and cut Chris Jones who we used a draft pick on. He's now with the Patriots and has started 2 games for them and has 3.5 sacks and 18 tackles. Looks like he would've been the high motor player next to Watt that we all wanted.
He's been a nice surprise for the Patriots and filling in nicely for Vince Wilfork. But he also makes a lot of mistakes as well. Didn't he make the costly penalty that lost the game for the Patriots?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1491343

The kid can obviously play and has been good for a sixth-round pick but if we had kept him, I don't see our 2-5 situation being any better to be honest. I think we can find a better nose tackle in the upcoming draft. We need to draft an inside linebacker in the first or second round, in my opinion.