View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #7
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Working Out Lots of Players "Behind Closed Doors"

Does it really f'ing matter who returns kicks? Are they serious about that? We had someone who turned out to be the best kick returner in the game and he looked like utter garbage here.

Christ, this team is freaking ridiculous. At least when we sucked before we knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel, in this case I think we're going to be stuck with Kubes and his merry men (including Wade- I want him replaced too) for YEARS. God, I am just disgusted with this team. Thank God I'm not a season ticket holder or have any vested financial interest in them because I'd be even more furious. FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote