Thread: Dobbins let go
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #64
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins let go

I hear you. That's kind of where I'm at with filling all four spots with anyone worth a damn. I don't see the Texans even imagining the dynamic steps that would be required to find a player who could really fix any of this. We'll get a good PS LB from someone. We'll find a guy at a bargain price like Ruud was last year who will contribute and who some of us will take a shine to. That's about it.

No trades are going to happen and nobody is going to come out of nowhere to have a break out season. We're just not that kind of team. We "grind" our way to success in a slow, methodical, controlled, and "sincere" process that all of the coaches and front office personnel are in agreement over.

6 wins and no, two of them won't be against the Jaguars. They'll beat our butts at some point this year. This is exactly the kind of season where you get beat by a team like that if you're a team like ours.