View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #6
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Working Out Lots of Players "Behind Closed Doors"

I saw this yesterday and got too busy to post it. I don't know if it has been posted yet.

Quote:
Kubiak concerned about Martin's health

HOUSTON -- Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak doesn't think kick and punt returner Keshawn Martin has been himself lately.

"I’m a little concerned about him," Kubiak said. "He did not practice the last two weeks. He took a shot to play in the game, so he toughed it up for his football team. It’s been difficult. I don’t think he’s totally been himself.

"Some of the moves we may make here in the next couple of days could include us finding somebody who can return kicks too, but I think Keshawn will be better. He’s got two weeks now. He had a very beat up shoulder coming out of the game two weeks. I think he’s giving up for his team."

Interesting note, a couple weeks ago I asked Martin what he's told about taking the ball out of the end zone. Martin said he is told that if he catches the ball six yards deep in the end zone or fewer, he should bring it out. If he has to take a step back when he catches it in the end zone he should not bring it out, no matter what.
Link.

Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 31m
Texans try out Pat White, Matt Willis, John Skelton, Joe Adams, Rico Richardson Ramses Barden, Mike Thomas, D.J. Stephens David Gilreath
Other than White, all those guys are receivers. Pat White would likely be trying out as a receiver/returner.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote