View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #14
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Fisher Give VY A Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Fisher: So Vince... uh.. I don't know if you've been following the league

Vince: Yeah.. I'm in, I've been watching, been getting read....

Fisher: Ok, son.. hold on.. slow it down a little bit, I want...

Vince: I'm ready, I remember the old plays, I know some knew plays, I've been running the pistol.

Fisher: Vince... hang on.. I'm trying to...

Vince: Don't worry coach, I got you. I know we've had our differences... I was childish, I wasn't thinking, I should have listened to you...

Fisher: Vince..... that's not necessary, I'm calling you bec..

Vince: You won't regret it coach, I'm your man. Whatever you need, however you need it done, you can count on me.

Fisher: Shut up... Just... shut.... UP. I'm not calling you to play QB for my team you dumb fck. GEEZUS..... Bud Adams passed away & I'm collecting for the flower fund you Id1ot.
Damn...that was RUTHLESS. Nice script btw. I would have repped you for this but I was told I have to spread some around before I can give more to you.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote