View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

JMO:

1. Nix, if we didn't have so many team needs/holes to fill I'd love this pick but Mitchell is serviceable-good at NT in our 1 gap system that stresses penetration and pressuring the QB, and I can't see using our 1st round pick on replacing a serviceable player.
2. Smallwood, I'm not familiar with the player but I like the size and productivity listed and fills a definite need. Why not take an OLB and fill both ILB and OLB positions with one pick by moving Reed inside?
3. McCarron, I like the player but he doesn't wow me, his girlfried does though. I see him as a game manager type of serviceable QB that would compete with Keenum. U of Alabama, not Texas. This pick shows alot of optomistic faith in Keenum. In the 3rd I like this pick.
4. Dixon, I'm not very familiar with the player but I love the position addressed and round. Fills a definite need.
5. James, if available it's a very good pick but I think he goes earlier. You might be right about team woes hurting his draft stock.
6. Jackson, I'm not familiar with the player but the position is a definite need but one I'd like to see addressed earlier.
7. Marsh, are you looking at him as an OLB prospect or DE? I wonder if adding weight would slow him down. Maybe he could lose 10 lbs. gain speed, and be depth at OLB?

I agree completely about RB's as UDFA.

I was thinking your next mock might involve a trade down scenario.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote