View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #140
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I never understood why the Colts made this deal and I bet they are wishing they didn't now.
Browns have a legit defense; Hayden is a stud, Phil Taylor is pretty good on the DL, and their DC used to be the DC for the Cards (And yes the Cards last year were very good on defense).

Their offense actually looked good for the brief time we saw Brian Hoyer (of all people) but Weeden sucks something so bad. Gordon and Cameron are studs, and Joe Thomas is a legit top LT year in and year out. Alex Mack is a pretty good C so it's not like their cupboard is totally bare.

I think the COlts are trying to implement some stupid "hey lets talk the ball out of our best players hands for balance reasons" and it's not going to go well for them. I'll be interested in seeing how Luck responds to losing his most experienced weapon, but I'm not a big fan of Pagano as a coach. I don't think he's much better than mediocre. And their FA acquisitions may leave a lot to be desired.

Seasons about midway through, it's guaranteed that this will look different at the end of the season.